These Cards are needed to be registered first on the official portal of PrepaidGiftBalance at www.prepaidgiftbalance.com.
Activating The PrepaidGiftBalance
- You must visit the official Prepaid Gift Balance.com portal website. You will be finding the instructions on this page.
- You must submit your card details as indicated on the card activation page.
- Submit the details like card number, expiration date, and security code on the card.
- Tap the button that reads “I am not a robot” and tap the “REGISTER” option.
- Now, you will be landed on the “Create Profile” page. You must submit the rest of the details on the page.
- Submit these details and you will immediately receive your account activation code by email.
- Validate the same, and your account is now ready to use.
PrepaidGiftBalance Login Procedure
The United States National Association of Banks offers these cards. Anyone is eligible to apply for PrepaidGiftBalance Card and the application will be approved in a short period of time. You can also request credit and debit cards. To help you, we would like to explain how to sign in to your own account just by following some simple steps. The PrepaidGiftBalance Login procedure is as follows:
- You must first visit the official website of the Prepaid Gift Balance at the address www.prepaidgiftbalance.com
- Rover your mouse on the Login Screen of the PrepaidGiftBalance Card.
- The login window of these portal consists of two parts. One window is for the new users and others for the existing users.
- Assuming you are the new user, we would recommend selecting the window for the new users.
- You will see the option that reads “New Registration”. It is mandatory to submit the information that is asked on the sign-in page of the PrepaidGiftBalance.com.
- Now tap the “Enter” option specified there.
- The above step completes your account sign-up process.
- You can now access your account.
- Now if you wish to access the portal, you must log in to your account with the help of your login credentials.
- You can check your transaction history along with your account balance after signing in to your account.